Local, instructor-led live Apache Ignite training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the principles behind persistent and pure in-memory storage and how to create an in-memory computing project.
Apache Ignite training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Apache Ignite trainings in New Zealand can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Apache Ignite Course Outlines in New Zealand
In this instructor-led, live training in New Zealand, participants will learn the principles behind persistent and pure in-memory storage as they step through the creation of a sample in-memory computing project.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Ignite for in-memory, on-disk persistence as well as a purely distributed in-memory database.
- Achieve persistence without syncing data back to a relational database.
- Use Ignite to carry out SQL and distributed joins.
- Improve performance by moving data closer to the CPU, using RAM as a storage.
- Spread data sets across a cluster to achieve horizontal scalability.
- Integrate Ignite with RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop and machine learning processors.
Other regions in New Zealand
Consulting in New Zealand
Weekend Ignite courses, Evening Apache Ignite training, Apache Ignite boot camp, Ignite instructor-led, Weekend Ignite training, Evening Ignite courses, Ignite coaching, Apache Ignite instructor, Ignite trainer, Ignite training courses, Ignite classes, Ignite on-site, Apache Ignite private courses, Apache Ignite one on one training