7 hours (usually 1 day including breaks)
- An understanding of SAP ERP
- Functional Consultants
SAP MM (Material Management) is a module in SAP. SAP MM consists of four components master data, purchasing, inventory, and material resource planning, all of which are essential to business processes.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at functional consultants who wish to manage procurement operations in a company with SAP MM.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Preform end-to-end transactional activities in the SAP system.
- Create and maintain MM master data in the SAP system.
- Understand the organizational structure in the SAP system.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- B2B vs B2C
- Inventory, master data, purchasing, and material resource planning
Procure to Pay - The Business Process
- Purchasing lifecycle
- Procurement cycle
Preparing the Development Environment
- Installing and configuring SAP GUI
Material Resource Planning
- Creating a PO
- Issuing PO output
- Working with good receipts
- Checking stocks
- Using invoice receipts
- Creating a PR
- Displaying a worklist
- Assigning a source of supply
- Running a price simulation
- Converting PR to PO
- Creating and printing a purchase
- Creating vendor masters
- Calling a list of vendors
- Adding views to vendor masters
- Displaying a material master
- Creating and maintaining a BP
- Creating and extending materials lists
- Creating and managing information records
- Creating a stock transfer
- Creating a reservation
- Implementing a goods issue
- Adding physical inventory documents
- Inputting inventory count
- Comparing physical inventory reports
Summary and Conclusion
I was very impressed with the trainers preparation. As he went along he kept going back over the subjects that he had covered
Ted Audain - Frucor Suntory Ltd