Design Patterns in PHP Training Course
Duration14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
Knowledge of PHP at the basic level or higher.
The course will cover the design patterns with particular emphasis on patterns used in PHP.
Introduction to Design Patterns
- What is a design pattern
- Elements of pattern
- Advantages and disadvantages of using patterns
GoF Design Patterns
- Factory (Abstract Factory, Factory Method)
- Template method
- Chain of responsibility (oraz Intercepting Filter)
- Observer (2 version)
Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture Web
- MVC - Model View Controller
- HMVC, MVP
- Inversion of Control
- Dependency Injection Container
- Active Record
- The concept of entity and Repositories
- Decomposition of the system
- Examples of component-based Symfony 2 and Zend Framework 2
Bookings, Prices and Enquiries
Guaranteed to run even with a single delegate!
Price not set yet
Where would you like to take it?
When are you looking to take it?
|Location||Date||Course Price [Remote/Classroom]|
Too expensive? Suggest your price