Local instructor-led live Hugo training courses in New Zealand.
Hugo Course Outlines
Hugo is a static site generator. It is written in Go and is extremely fast.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at web developers who wish to use Hugo to create, deploy and automate the maintenance of a static website.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Hugo.
- Understand why static websites are faster, safer and easier to maintain compared to database-driven CMS websites hosted on frameworks such as Wordpress.
- Use the Markdown language to write web content.
- Use Hugo to speedily generate HTML/CSS pages.
- Adopt a structured and clean folder structure to organize a websites content and related files.
- Create a Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline to automate the process of generating and uploading HTML files to a host server.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Hugo, please visit: https://gohugo.io/
Weekend Hugo courses, Evening Hugo training, Hugo boot camp, Hugo instructor-led, Weekend Hugo training, Evening Hugo courses, Hugo coaching, Hugo instructor, Hugo trainer, Hugo training courses, Hugo classes, Hugo on-site, Hugo private courses, Hugo one on one training