Local, instructor-led live Iridium training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to test a complex web application using Iridium.
Iridium training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". New Zealand onsite live Iridium trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Iridium Course Outlines
Iridium is an open-source web testing tool built around Cucumber and Selenium. It uses a Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach to testing.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to test a complex web application using Iridium.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Create end-to-end tests that simulate the actions of a user as they navigate a web application.
- Automate the testing of themed applications with multiple styles.
- Create test cases that are readable to non-technical people.
- Execute tests in a wide variety of browsers.
- Use the Iridium Snippets package for Atom to facilitate test script writing.
- Reduce the costs of maintaining custom Java code and page objects.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend Iridium courses, Evening Iridium training, Iridium boot camp, Iridium instructor-led, Weekend Iridium training, Evening Iridium courses, Iridium coaching, Iridium instructor, Iridium trainer, Iridium training courses, Iridium classes, Iridium on-site, Iridium private courses, Iridium one on one training