Local instructor-led live OpenWhisk training courses in New Zealand.
OpenWhisk Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to use OpenWhisk to create, build, test, debug and deploy event-driven functions without needing to worry about managing the underlying execution environment.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure OpenWhisk.
- Use OpenWhisk to enable writing "code as a function".
- Understand how OpenWhisk orchestrates functions on Kubernetes.
- Decouple from AWS Lambda to avoid lock in and improves flexibility.
- Deploy event-driven functions to an on-premise server or to the cloud.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about OpenWhisk, please visit: http://openwhisk.incubator.apache.org/
Weekend Apache OpenWhisk courses, Evening OpenWhisk training, OpenWhisk boot camp, Apache OpenWhisk instructor-led, Weekend Apache OpenWhisk training, Evening Apache OpenWhisk courses, Apache OpenWhisk coaching, OpenWhisk instructor, Apache OpenWhisk trainer, Apache OpenWhisk training courses, Apache OpenWhisk classes, Apache OpenWhisk on-site, OpenWhisk private courses, OpenWhisk one on one training