Local instructor-led live Robot Framework training courses in New Zealand.
Robot Framework Course Outlines
The Robot Framework is an open-source test automation framework for acceptance testing and acceptance test-driven development (ATDD). It uses keywords to abstract the details of a test, conveying the intent rather than the nuts and bolts. The core framework is implemented in Python and can be run on Jython (JVM) and IronPython (.NET). Robot Framework was orginally developed by Nokia.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to write a set of test cases and a test suite, then execute the tests on a demo application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use Robot Framework's keyword-driven testing approach and tabular test data syntax to write and execute tests.
- Use consistent syntax to compose new keywords from existing ones.
- Carry out Gherkin-style Behavior Driven Development (BDD) tests (similar to Cucumber).
- Generate and interpret Report and Logs to troubleshoot failures in the tested application.
- Integrate Robot Framework with Selenium for testing web applications.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend Robot Framework courses, Evening Robot Framework training, Robot Framework boot camp, Robot Framework instructor-led, Weekend Robot Framework training, Evening Robot Framework courses, Robot Framework coaching, Robot Framework instructor, Robot Framework trainer, Robot Framework training courses, Robot Framework classes, Robot Framework on-site, Robot Framework private courses, Robot Framework one on one training