Local, instructor-led live SpecFlow training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use SpecFlow to write acceptance tests that are understandable by technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
SpecFlow training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". New Zealand onsite live SpecFlow trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
SpecFlow Course Outlines
SpecFlow is the official Cucumber implementation for .NET. It allows testers to define, manage and automatically execute human-readable acceptance tests in .NET projects. SpecFlow uses the official Gherkin parser and supports the .NET framework, Xamarin and Mono.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use SpecFlow to write acceptance tests that are understandable by technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Bind business requirements to .NET code.
- Apply BDD techniques to build up living documentation for an application.
- Run SpecFlow from Visual Studio or the command line.
- Integrate SpecFlow into an existing continuous testing and build environment.
- Integrate SpecFlow with other testing frameworks such as MSTest, NUnit, xUnit and MbUnit.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice.
Weekend SpecFlow courses, Evening SpecFlow training, SpecFlow boot camp, SpecFlow instructor-led, Weekend SpecFlow training, Evening SpecFlow courses, SpecFlow coaching, SpecFlow instructor, SpecFlow trainer, SpecFlow training courses, SpecFlow classes, SpecFlow on-site, SpecFlow private courses, SpecFlow one on one training