35 hours (usually 5 days including breaks)
By the end of this hands-on intensive training course, the students will be able to:
- Store the data in NoSQL, document-oriented MongoDB database that brings performance and scalability.
- Use Node.js, the server-side platform built on Google V8’s runtime for building fast, scalable network applications.
- Use Express, a simple yet powerful web application development HTTP server framework built on top of Node.js.
- Use AngularJS framework that offers declarative, two-way data binding for web applications.
- Get acquainted with the latest web application development trends in the IT industry.
- Getting started with Node.js
- Node Package Manager
- Asynchronous Programming
- Web Sockets
- Angular Architecture
- Modules, Controllers and Scope
- Two-way Binding
- Built-in and Custom Directives
- Event Directives
- Built-in and Custom Filters
- Understanding the Digest Loop
- Forms and Validation
- AngularJS Service Types
- Factories, Providers, Decorators, DI
- Creating Custom Services
- Consuming Ajax Web Services via $http and $resource
- Routing, Redirects, and Promises
- MVC Pattern
- Introduction to Express
- HTTP Interaction
- Handling Form Data
- Handling Query Parameters
- Cookies and Sessions
- User Authentication
- Error Handling
- Creating and Consuming RESTful Services
- Using Templates
- Understanding NoSQL MongoDB
- Finding Documents
- Update, Insert, and Upsert
- Data Modeling
I liked the way of conducting classes and performed exercises. The ideal division of theory and practice. A big plus was the factual translation of ambiguity and answering each question
The labs were interesting and probably the most useful learning tool to me. Anything I missed or forgot about was relearned or reinforced in the labs.