Local, instructor-led live 3D Printing training courses demonstrate through hands-on practice how to design their own 3D models and how to use a 3D printer.
3D Printing training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live 3D Printing trainings in New Zealand can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
3D Printing Course Outlines in New Zealand
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts behind 3D printing
- Learn how to use 3D modelling tools like Google SketchUp
- Design their own 3D model
- Learn how to use and calibrate a 3D printer
- Print their 3D model using a 3D printer