Local instructor-led live Apache Jena training courses in New Zealand.
Apache Jena Course Outlines in New Zealand
Apache Jena is an open source Java framework for building Semantic Web and Linked Data applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Apache Jena to build and deploy a Semantic Web Application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Jena
- Convert and store data in RDF format
- Query RDF data using SPARQL
- Test and deploy a semantic web application
- Data Engineers
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Other regions in New Zealand
Consulting in New Zealand
Weekend Jena courses, Evening Apache Jena training, Apache Jena boot camp, Jena instructor-led, Weekend Jena training, Evening Jena courses, Jena coaching, Apache Jena instructor, Jena trainer, Jena training courses, Jena classes, Jena on-site, Apache Jena private courses, Apache Jena one on one training