Local, instructorled live Apache Karaf training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and handson practice how to use Apache Karaf for deploying containerized applications
Apache Karaf training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in New Zealand or in NobleProg corporate training centers in New Zealand Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider.
Apache Karaf Course Outlines
Apache Karaf is an OSGi based runtime for deploying containerized applications.
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn how to set up an OSGi based project as they step through the deployment of a modular Java application using Apache Karaf.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Karaf
- Understand the essential features of the OSGi runtime environment
- Develop a containerized application using the Apache Karaf run time environment
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend Karaf courses, Evening Apache Karaf training, Apache Karaf boot camp, Karaf instructor-led, Weekend Karaf training, Evening Karaf courses, Karaf coaching, Apache Karaf instructor, Karaf trainer, Karaf training courses, Karaf classes, Karaf on-site, Apache Karaf private courses, Apache Karaf one on one training