Online or onsite, instructor-led live Bitcoin training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Bitcoin to design and build custom applications integrated with bitcoin-based blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Bitcoin trainings in New Zealand can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I genuinely enjoyed the mode of interaction.
Course: Blockchain for Developers
Trainer knows very well the subject. He try to give a lot of examples in order that we understand "how" it is working. He answer to all questions raised. Very available.
christel salve - BICS
Course: Blockchain for Telecom
Bitcoin Course Outlines in New Zealand
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing Bitcoin-based applications.
- Understand the key concepts of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in depth.
- Understand the fundamentals of blockchain technology, use cases, and benefits.
- Learn how to design a bitcoin-based blockchain.
- Apply practical examples of Bitcoin scripting and stack-based programming.
- Learn about the different transactions, security measures, and tools to interact with Bitcoin.