Local, instructor-led live FitNesse training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use a Wiki based collaborative approach for creating and maintaining test cases, then executing those tests against a demo application.
FitNesse training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live FitNesse training can be carried out locally on customer premises in New Zealand or in NobleProg corporate training centers in New Zealand. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
FitNesse Course Outlines in New Zealand
FitNesse is a test framework written in Java that allows testers, developers and customers to collaboratively create test cases on a wiki. It enables an agile style of acceptance testing where testers collaborate with developers to develop a testing suite. FitNesse supports applications written in Java, .Net, Ruby, Python, C, and PHP using FitNesse.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use a Wiki based collaborative approach for creating and maintaining test cases, then executing those tests against a demo application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Take examples of desired software behavior and turn them into automated tests that are viewable and editable through a Wiki
- Write and execute tests via the browser, command line (using RESTful syntax) or a JUnit test
- Create test fixtures that allow non-technical people to write tests by modifying a Wiki page
- Use FitNesse as a knowledge base and repository for story and theme requirements
- Test engineers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Other regions in New Zealand
Consulting in New Zealand
Weekend FitNesse courses, Evening FitNesse training, FitNesse boot camp, FitNesse instructor-led, Weekend FitNesse training, Evening FitNesse courses, FitNesse coaching, FitNesse instructor, FitNesse trainer, FitNesse training courses, FitNesse classes, FitNesse on-site, FitNesse private courses, FitNesse one on one training