Local, instructor-led live Flutter training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Flutter to rapidly develop a mobile app that runs on both iOS and Android devices.
Flutter training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". New Zealand onsite live Flutter trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Flutter Course Outlines
Flutter is an open-source UI framework created by Google for creating high-quality iOS and Android apps.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Flutter to rapidly develop a mobile app that runs on both iOS and Android devices.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Quickly install the framework, IDE and other tooling to start developing
- Understand and use Google's Dart language to quickly prototype a mobile app
- Test and deploy mobile apps that run on both iOS and Android using a single code base
- Customize the app using a rich set of widgets, layouts and animations
- UX prototyper who wants to create app prototypes
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Flutter, please visit: https://flutter.io/
Weekend Flutter courses, Evening Flutter training, Flutter boot camp, Flutter instructor-led, Weekend Flutter training, Evening Flutter courses, Flutter coaching, Flutter instructor, Flutter trainer, Flutter training courses, Flutter classes, Flutter on-site, Flutter private courses, Flutter one on one training