Local instructor-led live FreeRTOS training courses in New Zealand.
FreeRTOS Course Outlines
FreeRTOS is a cross platform real-time operating system (RTOS) kernel for embedded devices such as microcontrollers and small microprocessors.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to code using FreeRTOS as they step through the development of a simple RTOS project using a microcontroller.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of real-time operating systems.
- Learn the environment of FreeRTOS.
- Learn how to code with FreeRTOS.
- Interface a FreeRTOS application to hardware peripherals.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- Participants are expected to provide their own hardware for this course (any STM32 board).
Weekend FreeRTOS courses, Evening FreeRTOS training, FreeRTOS boot camp, FreeRTOS instructor-led, Weekend FreeRTOS training, Evening FreeRTOS courses, FreeRTOS coaching, FreeRTOS instructor, FreeRTOS trainer, FreeRTOS training courses, FreeRTOS classes, FreeRTOS on-site, FreeRTOS private courses, FreeRTOS one on one training