Local instructor-led live Gitlab training courses in New Zealand.
Gitlab Course Outlines
GitLab is a software application for managing the software development lifecycle. Its main features include project management, source code management, continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI/CD), monitoring and security.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to set up and use Gitlab for version control and continuous integration.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Gitlab.
- Understand how to implement an alternative to Github.
- Use Gitlab to manage a DevOps lifecycle.
- Use Gitlab for Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Efficiently develop, release and test software using Gitlab.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Gitlab, please visit: https://about.gitlab.com/
Weekend Gitlab courses, Evening Gitlab training, Gitlab boot camp, Gitlab instructor-led, Weekend Gitlab training, Evening Gitlab courses, Gitlab coaching, Gitlab instructor, Gitlab trainer, Gitlab training courses, Gitlab classes, Gitlab on-site, Gitlab private courses, Gitlab one on one training