Local instructor-led live Knative training courses in New Zealand.
Knative Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to use Knative to deploy serverless, event-driven functions, applications, and containers in a simplified and consistent manner.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Knative on-premise.
- Deploy and run serverless functions and applications that autoscale.
- Integrate Knative with continuous integration systems to enable an end-to-end development workflow.
- Simplify the overhead of deploying containers; focus on writing great code.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This course is aimed at on-promise installations of Knative. To use a Knative service provided by a cloud providers, contact us to arrange.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Knative, please visit: https://cloud.google.com/knative/
Weekend Knative courses, Evening Knative training, Knative boot camp, Knative instructor-led, Weekend Knative training, Evening Knative courses, Knative coaching, Knative instructor, Knative trainer, Knative training courses, Knative classes, Knative on-site, Knative private courses, Knative one on one training