Local, instructor-led live MicroStrategy training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use MicroStrategy to access various data sources, then generate reports and dashboards for analysis.
MicroStrategy training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live MicroStrategy training can be carried out locally on customer premises in New Zealand or in NobleProg corporate training centers in New Zealand. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
MicroStrategy Course Outlines
MicroStrategy is a business intelligence (BI) and visualization tool for analyzing big data. MicroStrategy is used by companies such as Netflix, eBay, and Adobe.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use MicroStrategy to access various data sources, then generate reports and dashboards for analysis.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure MicroStrategy
- Use MicroStrategy to perform predictive analytics on large data sets
- Access and analyze data from data warehouses, Excel files, and Apache Hadoop
- Create elaborate reports and dashboards
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Data Analysts
- ETL Developers
- Big Data Professionals
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend MicroStrategy courses, Evening MicroStrategy training, MicroStrategy boot camp, MicroStrategy instructor-led, Weekend MicroStrategy training, Evening MicroStrategy courses, MicroStrategy coaching, MicroStrategy instructor, MicroStrategy trainer, MicroStrategy training courses, MicroStrategy classes, MicroStrategy on-site, MicroStrategy private courses, MicroStrategy one on one training