Local, instructor-led live .Net Core training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals of .Net Core and how to use .Net Core to create .NET applications.
.Net Core training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live .Net Core training can be carried out locally on customer premises in New Zealand or in NobleProg corporate training centers in New Zealand. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
.Net Core Course Outlines
.NET Core is an open-source framework for creating .NET applications on Windows, macOS and Linux.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn the fundamentals of .Net Core as they step through the creation of a sample application that demonstrates .Net Core's unique qualities vs other frameworks.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Setup .Net Core together with the tooling and IDEs needed to start developing right away.
- Use .Net to build various types of software, including web applications, console applications, microservices and libraries.
- Understand .Net Core's components, including class libraries, packages, metapackages and frameworks.
- Build, debug and deploy a sample web application
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- This course is based on .Net Core 2.x and is available for both Windows and Linux environments.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about .Net Core, please visit: https://github.com/dotnet/core
Weekend .Net Core courses, Evening .Net Core training, .Net Core boot camp, .Net Core instructor-led, Weekend .Net Core training, Evening .Net Core courses, .Net Core coaching, .Net Core instructor, .Net Core trainer, .Net Core training courses, .Net Core classes, .Net Core on-site, .Net Core private courses, .Net Core one on one training