Local instructor-led live OpenFaas training courses in New Zealand.
OpenFaas Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at developers who wish to use OpenFaas to create, build, test, debug and deploy event-driven functions without needing to worry about managing the underlying server infrastructure.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure OpenFaas.
- Package any binary or code as a serverless function without repetitive boiler-plate coding.
- Decouple from AWS Lambda to avoid lock-in.
- Deploy event-driven functions to an on-premise server or to the cloud.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about OpenFaas, please visit: https://www.openfaas.com/
Weekend OpenFaas courses, Evening OpenFaas training, OpenFaas boot camp, OpenFaas instructor-led, Weekend OpenFaas training, Evening OpenFaas courses, OpenFaas coaching, OpenFaas instructor, OpenFaas trainer, OpenFaas training courses, OpenFaas classes, OpenFaas on-site, OpenFaas private courses, OpenFaas one on one training