Local, instructorled live OpenSpan training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and handson practice how to use OpenSpan (now integrated into Pegasystems) to unify robotics and workforce analytics
OpenSpan training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in New Zealand or in NobleProg corporate training centers in New Zealand Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider.
OpenSpan Course Outlines
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use OpenSpan (now integrated into Pegasystems) to unify robotics and workforce analytics.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use OpenSpan to automate Windows applications
- Automate web application process
- Deploy automated workflows
- Diagnose and debug processes
- Use OpenSpan in conjunction with Pegasystems workforce analytics software to improve customer service processes
- Software architects
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend OpenSpan courses, Evening OpenSpan training, OpenSpan boot camp, OpenSpan instructor-led, Weekend OpenSpan training, Evening OpenSpan courses, OpenSpan coaching, OpenSpan instructor, OpenSpan trainer, OpenSpan training courses, OpenSpan classes, OpenSpan on-site, OpenSpan private courses, OpenSpan one on one training