Local, instructor-led live OrangeScrum training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use OrangeScrum for managing projects, teams and tasks in one place.
OrangeScrum training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". New Zealand onsite live OrangeScrum trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
OrangeScrum Course Outlines
OrangeScrum is an open-source, web-based project management and collaboration tool for managing projects, teams and tasks in one place. It includes bug tracking, email integration, and issue management, among other features.
In this instructor-led, live training participants will learn how to implement Agile and Scrum methodologies using OrangeScrum.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up and configure OrangeScrum on their own premises (optional)
- Identify and implement key Scrum principles and practices, including the product backlog, sprint burndown chart, task boards, and more.
- Use OrangeScrum to organize tasks, communicate with a team effectively and keep project documents under control
- IT professionals
- Project managers
- Team leaders
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- If you are interested in installing and administering an onsite instance of OrangeScrum, contact us to arrange.
Weekend OrangeScrum courses, Evening OrangeScrum training, OrangeScrum boot camp, OrangeScrum instructor-led, Weekend OrangeScrum training, Evening OrangeScrum courses, OrangeScrum coaching, OrangeScrum instructor, OrangeScrum trainer, OrangeScrum training courses, OrangeScrum classes, OrangeScrum on-site, OrangeScrum private courses, OrangeScrum one on one training