Local, instructorled live SysML (Systems Modeling Language) training courses demonstrate through handson practice how systems can be modelled using SysML The notation and underlying semantics of SysML are explained in a way that allows students to apply what they learn to any suitable system modelling method or tool
SysML training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training" Onsite live training can be carried out locally on customer premises in New Zealand or in NobleProg corporate training centers in New Zealand Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop
NobleProg Your Local Training Provider.
OMG Systems Modeling Language (OMG SysML) Course Outlines
This course prepares you for the OMG Certified Systems Modeling Professional (OCSMP).
Helping Analysts and Designers of the System Engineering domain to understand how to efficiently gather requirements then go through the embedded software design implementation on the basis of system specifications using UML 2 and SysML.
This 3 days training aims at assisting system analysts to express efficiently their needs and designers to make the appropriate architectural design of the system on the basis of these needs.
The resulting system architecture provides a good level of agility to the embedded system software in face of changes as it allows a coherent traceability of the business rules encapsulated in system functions and those of the usage choices (use cases) of the end-users toward the software implementation level.
This course is offered in two variants to provide a practical understanding of how systems can be modelled using the newest version of OMG's Systems Modelling Language (SysML) specification. The notation and underlying semantics of SysML are explained in a way that allows students to apply what they learn to any suitable system modelling method or tool.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use SysML as implemented in Enterprise Architect (EA) to carry out system requirements analysis and modeling.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and apply SysML to Systems Engineering projects, using a Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) approach.
- Identify system requirements based on use case models.
- Design and analyze system architecture.
Format of the Course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice in a live-lab environment.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
This practical training will show you how to use efficiently the SysML modeling language. You will discover in particular the block diagrams for structural modeling of complex systems. You will deepen the sequence diagram, the state diagram and activity diagram for dynamic modeling. You will also learn to use specific SysML diagrams, such as the requirements diagram and the parametric diagram, as well as the important concept of allocation. We will also focus on the need to define a modeling approach, adapted to the context of the company and the type of system to be studied. We will finally see what is the state of the art of SysML modeling tools.
Project managers, architects, system engineers, having to model complex systems including both software and hardware
- Theoretical presentation with examples
- Case Study on paper (demo of a SysML tool by the trainer)
This is a 3-day training covering principles of modeling, UML, SysML and use of MagicDraw following a case study, which demonstrates a typical model-based systems engineering approach.
- Includes lectures and hands-on practice in using MagicDraw for systems modeling using SysML;
- Explains major SysML concepts and diagrams;
- Provides hands-on experience building system model examples;
- Shows how to trace model elements in different views;
- Explains how to use MagicDraw features efficiently;
- Is based on a consistent modeling case study.
- System architects, system engineers, software architects and other stakeholders who will create and use models.
- Presentations, discussions, and case study-based practical assignments.
- Slides, case study model, and practical assignment descriptions.
- Each participant receives NobleProg certificate indicating that he/she attended the training.
Weekend OMG Systems Modeling Language courses, Evening OMG Systems Modeling Language (OMG SysML) training, OMG Systems Modeling Language (OMG SysML) boot camp, SysML (Systems Modeling Language) instructor-led, Weekend SysML (Systems Modeling Language) training, Evening OMG Systems Modeling Language courses, Systems Modeling Language coaching, OMG Systems Modeling Language (OMG SysML) instructor, OMG Systems Modeling Language trainer, Systems Modeling Language training courses, SysML (Systems Modeling Language) classes, OMG SysML (OMG Systems Modeling Language) on-site, Systems Modeling Language (SysML) private courses, Systems Modeling Language (SysML) one on one training