Online or onsite, instructor-led live Talend training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Talend.
Talend training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Talend training can be carried out locally on customer premises in New Zealand or in NobleProg corporate training centers in New Zealand.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Very useful in because it helps me understand what we can do with the data in our context. It will also help me
Nicolas NEMORIN - Adecco Groupe France
Course: KNIME Analytics Platform for BI
Talend Course Outlines in New Zealand
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the role of data stewardship in maintaining data quality.
- Use Talend Data Stewardship for managing data quality tasks.
- Create, assign, and manage tasks within Talend Data Stewardship, including workflow customization.
- Use the tool's reporting and monitoring capabilities to track data quality and stewardship efforts.
- Install and configure Talend Administration Center.
- Understand and implement Talend management fundamentals.
- Build, deploy, and run business projects or tasks in Talend.
- Monitor the security of datasets and develop business routines based on the TAC framework.
- Obtain a broader comprehension of big data applications.
- Install and configure Talend Open Studio for Big Data.
- Connect with Big Data systems such as Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR, Amazon EMR and Apache.
- Understand and set up Open Studio's big data components and connectors.
- Configure parameters to automatically generate MapReduce code.
- Use Open Studio's drag-and-drop interface to run Hadoop jobs.
- Prototype big data pipelines.
- Automate big data integration projects.
- Navigate the Talend Management Console to manage users and roles in the platform.
- Evaluate data to find and understand relevant datasets.
- Create a pipeline to process and monitor data at rest or in action.
- Prepare data for analysis to generate insights relevant to the business.
- Integrate, enhance and deliver ESB technologies as single packages in a variety of deployment environments.
- Understand and utilize Talend Open Studio's most used components.
- Integrate any application, database, API, or Web services.
- Seamlessly integrate heterogeneous systems and applications.
- Embed existing Java code libraries to extend projects.
- Leverage community components and code to extend projects.
- Rapidly integrate systems, applications and data sources within a drag-and-drop Eclipse environment.
- Reduce development time and maintenance costs by generating optimized, reusable code.