Local, instructor-led live ThingsBoard training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to integrate ThingsBoard into IoT solutions.
ThingsBoard training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". New Zealand onsite live ThingsBoard trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
ThingsBoard Course Outlines
ThingsBoard is an open source IoT platform that offers device management, data collection, processing and visualization for your IoT solution.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to integrate ThingsBoard into their IoT solutions.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure ThingsBoard
- Understand the fundamentals of ThingsBoard features and architecture
- Build IoT applications with ThingsBoard
- Integrate ThingsBoard with Kafka for telemetry device data routing
- Integrate ThingsBoard with Apache Spark for data aggregation from multiple devices
- Software engineers
- Hardware engineers
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Weekend ThingsBoard courses, Evening ThingsBoard training, ThingsBoard boot camp, ThingsBoard instructor-led, Weekend ThingsBoard training, Evening ThingsBoard courses, ThingsBoard coaching, ThingsBoard instructor, ThingsBoard trainer, ThingsBoard training courses, ThingsBoard classes, ThingsBoard on-site, ThingsBoard private courses, ThingsBoard one on one training