Local instructor-led live Vert.x training courses in New Zealand.
Vert.x Course Outlines
Vert.x is a library for building reactive applications.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Vert.x to create an asynchronous, event-based web application.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and use the different components (core, web, client, etc.) in the Vert.x stack.
- Use Vert.x to create network utilities, HTTP/REST microservices, high volume event processing, back-end message-bus applications, etc.
- Execute an app that can handle high concurrency using minimal kernel threads.
- Unit test asynchronous code with Vert.x-Unit.
- Deploy and scale an app with minimal hardware.
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
Weekend Eclipse Vert.x courses, Evening Vert.x training, Vert.x boot camp, Eclipse Vert.x instructor-led, Weekend Eclipse Vert.x training, Evening Eclipse Vert.x courses, Eclipse Vert.x coaching, Vert.x instructor, Eclipse Vert.x trainer, Eclipse Vert.x training courses, Eclipse Vert.x classes, Eclipse Vert.x on-site, Vert.x private courses, Vert.x one on one training