Local instructor-led live Vert.x training courses in New Zealand.
The first part, the one concerning the basic mechanisms.
Andrea Gazzarini - @Cult srl
Course: Vert.x: Build a Reactive Application on JVM
How good of a specialist Trainer were.
Motorola Solutions Systems Polska
Course: Spring Webflux
Vert.x Course Outlines in New Zealand
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand and use the different components (core, web, client, etc.) in the Vert.x stack.
- Use Vert.x to create network utilities, HTTP/REST microservices, high volume event processing, back-end message-bus applications, etc.
- Execute an app that can handle high concurrency using minimal kernel threads.
- Unit test asynchronous code with Vert.x-Unit.
- Deploy and scale an app with minimal hardware.