Local instructorled live XML training courses in New Zealand .
XML Course Outlines in New Zealand
SOA (service-oriented architecture) is a style of computer software design in which application components provide services to other components through a communication protocol over a network.
This course is intended for analysts, designers and administrators of systems based on XML technology.
The training is an introduction to XML and its key technologies. Allows you to acquire the skills involved in creating valid XML documents, modeling the structure of an XML document (using DTP or XML Schema) and transformations of XML files to other formats (XHTML, HTML, TXT, PDF).
This training provides:
- A high-level overview and quick tour of XQuery
- Information to write sophisticated queries, without being bogged down by the details of types, namespaces, and schemas
- Advanced concepts for users who want to take advantage of modularity, namespaces, typing and schemas
- Guidelines for working with specific types of data, such as numbers, strings, dates, URIs and processing instructions
- A complete alphabetical reference to the built-in functions and types
Participants will also learn about XQuery's support for filtering, sorting, and grouping data, as well as how to use FLWOR expressions, XPath, and XQuery tools for extracting and combining information. During the training they will find out how to apply all of these tools to a wide variety of data sources, and how to recombine information from multiple sources into a single final output result.
Other regions in New Zealand
Consulting in New Zealand
Weekend XML courses, Evening XML training, XML boot camp, XML instructor-led, Weekend XML training, Evening XML courses, XML coaching, XML instructor, XML trainer, XML training courses, XML classes, XML on-site, XML private courses, XML one on one training