Local, instructor-led live Apache Superset training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to explore, organize and visualize data using Apache Superset.
Apache Superset training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". New Zealand onsite live Apache Superset trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Apache Superset Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at data analysts and data scientists who wish to explore, organize, and visualize data using Apache Superset.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Apache Superset.
- Combine data from different databases.
- Visualize large datasets.
- Create and share complex dashboards.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- This training is based on the latest version of Apache Superset.
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Apache Superset, please visit: https://superset.incubator.apache.org
Weekend Superset courses, Evening Apache Superset training, Apache Superset boot camp, Superset instructor-led, Weekend Superset training, Evening Superset courses, Superset coaching, Apache Superset instructor, Superset trainer, Superset training courses, Superset classes, Superset on-site, Apache Superset private courses, Apache Superset one on one training