Local instructor-led live Helm training courses in New Zealand.
Helm Course Outlines
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to use Helm to streamline the process of installing and managing Kubernetes applications.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Helm.
- Create reproducible builds of Kubernetes applications.
- Share applications as Helm charts.
- Run third-party applications saved as Helm charts.
- Manage releases of Helm packages.
Format of the course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- To learn more about Helm, please visit: https://helm.sh/
Weekend Helm courses, Evening Helm training, Helm boot camp, Helm instructor-led, Weekend Helm training, Evening Helm courses, Helm coaching, Helm instructor, Helm trainer, Helm training courses, Helm classes, Helm on-site, Helm private courses, Helm one on one training