Local, instructor-led live Strategic Management training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and case studies the fundamentals of Strategic Management.
Strategic Management training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Strategic Management trainings in New Zealand can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Strategic Management Subcategories in New Zealand
Strategic Management Course Outlines in New Zealand
Gain understanding and insights into the value of investing in corporate social responsibility, philanthropy and sustainability. Training is conducted in an interactive form and includes a number of case studies.
This course has been created for analysts, forecasters wanting to introduce or improve forecasting which can be related to sale forecasting, economic forecasting, technology forecasting, supply chain management and demand or supply forecasting.
This course guides delegates through series of methodologies, frameworks and algorithms which are useful when choosing how to predict the future based on historical data.
It uses standard tools like Microsoft Excel or some Open Source programs (notably R project).
The principles covered in this course can be implemented by any software (e.g. SAS, SPSS, Statistica, MINITAB ...)
This 5-day course will help delegates develop their strategic thinking, planning and management skills including the tactical and operational requirements for successful implementation in a banking environment. The course will deal with the tough issues of conflict management, managing change, what makes a good leader and how to motivate a team. Using interactive case studies as well as sector examples, delegates will be encouraged to share experiences and challenges to help build practical and work focused solutions which they can take back and actually use.
The core objective of the programme is to equip the executives with the skills to scan the business environment to uncover profitable business opportunities as well as develop strategies for gaining competitive advantage in an increasingly competitive business environment. Amongst others, the programme will also provide insight on leadership the best practices and behaviors that will strengthen the capacity of the executives to handle the complexities and uncertainties of managing a high performance financial institution.
After attending this course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the main problems that are faced by a large bank;
- Explain the various approaches to organisational development planning;
- Analyse the current business environment and influences affecting the organisation;
- Analyse resources within and external to the organisation;
- Explain the various approaches to managing strategy and it place in the business plan;
- Evaluate the alternative development strategies so as to recommend the one(s) most suited to the needs of the firm.
- Apply a deeper understanding of strategic development plans;
- Discuss objectively the risks, benefits and costs that accompany the implementation of the new strategy including managing conflict in a team;
- Define approaches to managing the identified risks;
- Analyse the potential impacts on his or her firm (both positive and negative) that will result from implementing the new strategy;
- Design policies, systems and processes to successfully implement the emergent strategic plans;
- Cover the key steps in change management
Who Should Attend
- Product/Service Managers
- Newly appointed as well as established Managers and Team Leaders
- Heads of Operations
- Senior Bank Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
The course consists of facilitated workshops, supplemented by case studies drawn from a combination of published real life examples and/or practical experience. There will also be opportunities for attendees to work in small groups to synthesise ideas and strategies and to apply the material in the context of their own organisations/departments. Open forum discussions will also be a key element.
This course has been created for decision makers whose primary goal is not to do the calculation and the analysis, but to understand them and be able to choose what kind of statistical methods are relevant in strategic planning of the organization.
For example, a prospect participant needs to make decision how many samples needs to be collected before they can make the decision whether the product is going to be launched or not.
If you need longer course which covers the very basics of statistical thinking have a look at 5 day "Statistics for Managers" training.
In this instructor-led, live training in New Zealand, we walk new managers through the most important concepts of strategic thinking, putting theory into practice through task-based activities based on real-life cases. Participants get a unique opportunity to learn new ways of thinking, implement key concepts to solve problems, reflect on how these principles apply to their own work, and listen to and share their own perspectives with their instructor and class peers.
This training course has been created for investors, business owners, directors, managers, executives and analysts who need to develop strategic planning skills. It is not designed for academic purposes, but to start realizing your dreams today.
This course focuses on strategic planning for businesses in which flexibility and constant learning is the most important thing. The main emphasis is corporate and investment strategy using current real-world examples. Each course member will have the opportunity to create a strategic plan and learn how to implement it in practice.
Senior Managers who need an insight into the issues of Strategic Management and its application
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
- Case-Studies and Examples
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Define issues underpinning successful strategic leadership and the link to a strong organisational climate
- Describe a range of strategic business models and their potential implications for their own business
- Define the critical concepts underpinning building high performing teams and managing change
- Define and use key financial measures of strategic success
This training course has been created for Practice Managers, Practice Owners, General Practitioners, NHS administrators, CCG staff who need to develop strategic planning skills. It is not designed for academic purposes, but offers practical advice how to set goals, realize your plans, communicate them to colleagues and minimize conflict within the organisation.
This course focuses on strategic planning for primary care in which flexibility and continuous learning are the most important factors. The main emphasis is strategy using current real-world examples from a number of unrelated industries in order to learn how the strategic models work, then we are going to apply them to primary care.
Each course member will have the opportunity to create a strategic plan and learn how to implement it in practice. In these uncertain times in healthcare, you cannot afford not to take this course
This course is designed for all staff requiring a wider view of their part of the business; their specific roles within it; and of their involvement in improving its contribution to the organisation as a whole
Format of the course
A combination of:
- Facilitated Discussions
- Slide Presentations
By the end of the workshop, attendees will be able to:
- Explain what “brand” is and how they can influence it
- Understand the process for Change strategies and your company’s position within them
- Detail the relevant principles underlying any change to a business
- Realise the importance of Customer / Stakeholder relationships in the successful running of any business
- Define the financial aspects of a business and of the delegates’ part of that business
- Determine the important aspects of negotiating to ensure the best possible outcome for their part of the business
Other regions in New Zealand
Consulting in New Zealand
Weekend Strategic Management courses, Evening Strategic Management training, Strategic Management boot camp, Strategic Management instructor-led, Weekend Strategic Management training, Evening Strategic Management courses, Strategic Management coaching, Strategic Management instructor, Strategic Management trainer, Strategic Management training courses, Strategic Management classes, Strategic Management on-site, Strategic Management private courses, Strategic Management one on one training